Sinister: books are filled with words

keith mclachlan keythkeyth at xxx.net
Sat Oct 9 21:12:33 BST 1999

someone brought up books again and i thought i'd just chime in cause someone
recently gave me luke sutherland's book 'jelly roll', now luke is a musical
genius and this may very well be a fine book(it was nominated for a
whitbred(sp?) award apparently) but i can't seem to get into scottish dialect
on the page.  my girlfriend suggested i read it aloud and then i might find it
less aggravating, i dunno it just seems to be a complement to the american
south dialect which also seems to make me quite weary.  luke's second book is
out in the new year, not sure if i want that one:).  on another note anthony
from Jack has a book out soon as well, i am willing to bet that it will
involve drinking.

keith
the new moose ep is in fact sparkling:)  how have they slid beneath the radar
of popular consciousness for so long?  i remember reading reviews of their
live performances back when 'xyz' came out and the general theme seemed to be
that they turned those beautiful songs into droning dirges onstage, has anyone
actually seen them live?
i think if all the members of b&s write songs for b&s records then stuart m
should write looper and gentle waves songs:)

does owen post this nonsense about his abundance of admirers for pity?