Sinister: Number 5! You're alive!!!

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Sun Oct 10 23:18:05 BST 1999

Hello my twee companions...

LOOPER

I'm trying to find out what the hell is going on with the Argyll St Virgin
Megastore gig. Do I need a ticket or not? Different staff have told me
different things and I'm now totally confused... Anyone shed some light?

A LOST LISTEE

Well, I've met Heather McDonald, the American listee who is now living in
Glasgow for a year. She's really a nice gal, if a little overwhelmed by the
city and the price of everything over here. We saw a cassette of The Smiths
for £15. Rip off or what?

ERRRMMM...

I spent this week searching for a weekend job in Glasgow. No success. I now
have only £40 to last me until my next student loan installment in January.
If any Glasgow listees know where I could find employment, could you help me
out?

SKITTLES

Taste the rainbow. Isn't the wee mannie on top of the big rock insane?

POETRY PARROT EATEN BY POETRY PTERODACTLY!!!

I've watched as the poetry has spouted forth from the list, and have decided
to add my own to the mixture. Shouts of 'Rubbish!' should be sent to
jasonandreas at breathemail.net

-----------------
A Melancholy Love Song

I see we all walk through the night with a heavy burdened soul,
And the path of love runs smoothly, for no-one on this Earth,
When you see your true love smile those clouds just drift away,
Because, deep down, we're all the same,
We don't want to be alone.

I suppose that it's just a part of mankind's spirit and our makeup,
That we spend a great deal of time just looking for the one,
That special person to fill our lives and hold us close at night,
And do we deserve that love we wish?
Or are we on our own?

I wonder why these melancholy love songs shine so bright,
Like those beautiful rainbows in a new-found lover's eyes,
The bard is playing his soft and beautiful tunes upon your soul,
For we all know we must find love,
We feel it in our bones.

When you look upon the dawn, all red and gold and green,
You can see in the colours bright a love that you must seek,
One day you'll find that person with those colours in their soul,
Then you'll know you've found the one,
The arrow to your bow.

So look around my thoughtful friend, and think on what you see,
Examine all those people whom you've never seen before,
Look again at everyday friends, the ones you've known for years,
Look close enough, they might be there,
You just never know.....
----------------

STEREOLABORATORY

Is anyone going to see Stereolab at the Garage in Glasgow this month?

THE LUNATIC IS ON THE GRASS

I *finally* got around to buying Dark Side Of The Moon today, after hearing
endless stories of how great Pink Floyd were, I decided to give them a try.
I must say that I love it. Very nice and I'd recommend it to anyone who
hasn't heard it. p.s. anyone know how I can access track 10?

ALL TOMORROW'S PINCERS

Is ATP going to go ahead at a later date or not? Could someone mail me with
the proper info, as I can't seem to find any mention of it anywhere.....

MONTY PYTHON NIGHT

Did anyone see the South Park version of the Dead Parrot sketch?
Unbelievably funny.

LOVE

It's just not going to happen for me, is it?

DID YOU READ THIS FAR DOWN???

You fool. Well done anyway. Thanks.

-- Jason Andreas
-- Hailing from Glasgow, city of half a million souls and one million people

ICQ: 45821217