Sinister: drrrrrrrrrrrrrunk possssssssssssst

kerry zutroy at xxx.org
Mon Oct 11 07:58:22 BST 1999

so i know it's tacky and all, but i'm drunk and since it's rare that i'm
this drunk i thought i'd post.
man, i'm hitting that delete key a lot.
anyway, i'll start it out with some B&S content:
i think i really want them to come back to the US simply so i can talk to
chris geddes again and maybe have sex with him. that would be really nice.
anyway, so a friend of mine who's on leave this semester at the NIH is in
town for the long weekend and i went to the place where she's staying (the
house she lived in on campus for the past couple years) and got drunk with
her and her friends. anyway, she lives with this boy that i've been friends
with since my first year here (it's now my fourth) and last year me and him
got a little drunk (well, he got really drunk) and ended up having this
strange conversation because i said i wanted to boff one of his friends and
he was like "go for it. you're totally hot. i've considered having sex with
you a few times." but he said the only thing that was stopping his pursuing
me was that he had a girlfriend.
anyway, i'm not so sure he has that girlfriend anymore. so i'm sitting on
their back porch talking to him for like an hour and a half and i casually
mention that jon and i broke up, because i wanted him to know that.
anyway, the few people that were there end up leaving and it's just me,
him, and my friend. so we talk for a bit, then my friend says she needs to
go to bed soon and i swear it took like every ounce of willpower i have to
resist staying longer to get even drunker with this kid because i knew i'd
end up fooling around with him or something, and no matter how tempting
that is i know i'd totally regret it because i have this massive aversion
to sexual acts under the influence of just about any kind of drug,
including alcohol.
wow. my arms are really warm right now. must be my muscles converting the
alcohol into sugar and my capillaries moving closer to the surface of my
skin because alcohol does that.
anyway, they're having another party tomorrow night and i think i may ask
my friend if that boy is still dating that girl (i've seen him a few times
this semester and no sign of the girl).
but, wait! the friend that i told the boy i wanted to have sex with: i
thought he might be on leave this semester but then he showed up really
briefly tonight and i didn't get a chance to talk to him because we're not
particularly close or anything. but i posed all cute and stuff and maybe he
noticed me. maybe not. although i'm pretty sure every girl on campus has
wanted to have sex with that kid, and i think most of them have (eew). but
the other kid (oh fuck it, his name's seth); i don't think he remembers
telling me that he wanted to have sex with me, so i don't really know how
to proceed from here. he's cute and stuff but i've known him for so long .
. . and i'm so desperate right now.
oh well, enough of that. i'm not even sure if i'm going to send this
because it's really no more than a drunken ramble and probably doesn't make
any sense at all, anyway. i think i need to go to bed.
this reminds me of that spring break i spent in germany. except i didn't
have email then (thank god).

enough of that.
goodnight people.
i hope honey doesn't kill me, and hope you don't think less of me. i think
i'll go on irc for a while, that's always fun.

-kerry
"maybe if you find the time you'll make out with me, desperate me."
	-halo benders, "will work for food"