Sinister: Bring it all back Now!

Sarah Clarke K992837 at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 11 19:21:45 BST 1999

Moshi-Moshi Sinister-san,

Well spank my Pop Monkey! What a productive time I've having at Uni. Ha ha! I
mean, what a productive time I have at the weekends when I run away from the
steaming pile of CRAPNESS that is Kingston into the promiscuous arms of
Lunding Town. Kingston is like Preston, but without the blood sweat and tears
and WITH Fucking Cockney Wankers. Yuuurrgh!

However, I have won myself a nice semi-scoustic guitar. Vic Godard popped
round my lovely "woom" to deliver it in person after I won it off him in a game of
strip poker after his affair at Dingwalls. One fact in there is a lie. But the truth
remains that VIC GODARD CAME ROUND TO MY HOUSE and gave me his guitar!
Touched! By the hands of VicGodard&EdwynCollins! As New Order didn't sing,
but they would've done, if they were me.

Jason Andreas seems to live in Glasgow, you know. Hard to believe but its true.
Lots of people live in Glasgow...

And also, last night whilst watching Mary Shellys Frankenstein on the telly - at
one point they were running round the gardens shouting "Willy! Willy"! "Its not
funny anymore Willy!" Ah but I beg to differ, it IS still funny and it is continuing to
amuse me today. Kenneth Branagagahahagah knows nowt about high and
sophisticated yumour like wot I do.

Someones subject line was that its easy to fall in love. I don't think it is though. Is
that just me? I'm with Stuart on the ol' "don't love anyone" juice. Unfair. I don't
think I've fallen in love with anyone. People have told me that they loved me and I
felt repulsed by saying it back. I certainly felt nothing of the sort. I think that there
are people who find it easy to say "i love you" and probably do genuinely think
they are in love, whereas I'm with the cynical bastards in the corner with our
"don't love anyone" juice.

Now, I used to think this was good. In a way I still do - as I don't want to lose my
heart to just anyone concerning what could be just a mere bagatelle on my
own/their part, but does that make me cold and unfeeling? You see I don't know
this "love" feeling. I remember always using to say - "Oh, I just wish I had
someone who loved me" when I felt alone. Then I got someone, and I realised it
wasn't enough. Its got to be two sided. I have to fall in love. And I haven't! And
this makes me full of righteous rage! Is my current crush "love"? Its much more
fun than not having a crush, for sure. I'll just get Yukari Fresh to write a disco-
songle about it and that will make it a lot more fun. I love Yukari Fresh!

Speaking of which, I have started learning Japanese. Sarah-san wa kawaii
desu! I think that should mean "sarah is cute", but I've probably just said I need a
poo. Or something like that.

Halt!

Love Sarah
xx

PS - I think I will go to Smile.
PPS - I also think I'll have to find a strawberry milky way.
PPPS - Don't whinge about being at Cambridge Marcus, it'll let you into the old
boys network and be very rich. It'll be worth it.