Sinister: Ida Lupino

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Tue Oct 12 18:23:57 BST 1999

Hi There,

Nalda Said: replete with anagrammatical possibilities, I'm sure. Asian,
sad, land & laid are all lurking in there, but I can't make anything better
than Dial A Nads yet.

Dropped into Virgin today to pick up my tickets for the Looper in-store on
Monday, & also got a few spares. I don't know how sought-after these will
be, but any member of the Sinister masseeev who is definitely going but is
uncertain of being able to obtain tickets please drop me a line & I'll post
them to you. Alternatively we can arrange to meet on Monday & I'll pass
them on then.

Starry: visited sunny Lancashire recently & scoffed a barm & a coffee in
the Warton Sandwich Bar in your honour.

Thai Fax:

+66 (931) 987654

or

Thailand is sending 1,580 troops to participate in the International Forces
East Timor peacekeeping operation, (forming the second largest military
contingent behind Australia,) in the
first deployment of the Thai military abroad for an operation since the
Vietnam War.

I like the idea of Thai Peacekeepers.

Regards,

David Moore