Sinister: The gas man and the inflatable cod

Vince Russell bas at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 12 21:52:14 BST 1999

Well hello everyone,

The exploits of Steve will live on, I have evidence that he still lives,
great news huh? To continue the saga, Steve was last seen in a club in
Fulham, having a really great time I have to add, I woke the next day with
no sign of my piscean friend anywhere, so I presumed him dead, I have been
in mourning ever since. And then came a phone call, late last night, now I
know what your going to say and I won't worry because I've translated
Steve's transcript in English,

Steve : Hi is Vince there?
Vince : Speaking
S : Hi Vince, it's Steve!
V : Steve? Is this some sort of joke?
S : No, it's me Steve the Fish
V : I thought you'd...you know...passed on
S : No no, when you left I was getting passionate with a girl called Susie
from Worcester
V : What?
S : She was really nice...and...well...we've decided to get married and tour
the world
V : WHAT!!!!
S : I'm sorry if this is a bit of a shock to you, but...
V : Bloody right it's a shock, you're a fish!
S : Racist bastard!
V : What? How am I racist?
S : Well, you said I couldn't travel the world because i'm a fish!
V : An inflatable fish I might add
S : Look, I called to see if you were all right with this but I can see i'm
wasting my...
V : Steve, Steve, look, i'm sorry, i'm just really surprised, and i'll
like...you know...miss you
S : I'll be back, and don't worry i'll write to you
V : When do you leave?
S : Tonight
V : Take care Steve, say Hi to Susie for me
S : Bye Vince.

So Steve has gone, but has not died, to all those on the list who live
outside the UK, if you see Steve say Hi from me, he's a good guy, and
according to Steve's brother, Jonathan, Susie's a great girl also.

And me? i'll be fine, I have my eye on a very nice small plastic hedgehog
called Andrea.

Bye for now,

Vince.