Sinister: world keep on turnin'...

Matthew Dowgert MFDOWGERT at xxx.edu
Wed Oct 13 00:16:03 BST 1999

i'm in a computer lab at school, writing a paper and listening to stevie wonder, innervisions cd and damn if it's not fucking awesome.  stevie rocks, he plays all the instruments on a bunch of the songs.  and he's blind.  damn.  i mean, i knew he was blind, and i knew he was cool, but all i heard before was superstition, an awesome song, but i thought that it might just be his best and the rest might not be too great.  but heck, he proved me an ignorant fool, because this whole cd is fantabulous.

just as 3...6..9 seconds of light is fantabulous.

just as my mom's apple pie is fantabulous.

just as a new pair of socks is fantabulous.

just as the end of this e is fantabulous.

matthew francis dowgert