Sinister: Life can be cruel

Koen De Crock koendcr at xxx.com
Wed Oct 13 17:44:01 BST 1999

What the f*** is this?? I was waiting for the new album to come out in the
autumn, and now I hear it has been postponed till next spring. B+S, give me
some new material, quickly.

Luckily I have bought a great album yesterday, so it eases the pain: "This
is a Pinback CD" by Pinback. It features members of 3 mile pilot. It is
great. It is cool. It is fantastic. Buy it!

El fortito

Let the electronic renaissance live on