Sinister: 24 Melted Candles

ZvoRunA zvoruna at xxx.com
Wed Oct 13 22:31:36 BST 1999

dear my sinisters,

i feel like this is more a question for some radio love line.. but.. I
trust you all more (you may blush now.. or skip this entry altogether as
you see fit).

today is my birthday.. and my girlfriend has forgotten it. i am not running
in circles around my room pulling out my hair while smoke pours from my
ears.. but i am kind of sad. we've been together nearly two years. should i
be upset? or am i overreacting?

sure more terrible things in life happen.. natural disaster, disease,
enduring Cheap Trick concerts, etc.. but is this a sign? i wonder if there
have been others that i am in denial about.. dismissing it as mere
thoughtlessness.

oh to be Mayfly.
love
z-