Sinister: poetry debate

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Wed Oct 13 22:11:50 BST 1999

Hi List,

Thankyou to Nick Dastoor for writing the articles up-- it was interesting
wasn't it? Trousers,your speech is very eloquent and I would like you to
write my philosophy essay for me. God knows I'm getting stupider.No..I
really am.There was this vocabulary quiz and I didnt know what extol or apex
was.Sigh.That girl who wrote back about the poetry seemed to be having a
hissy fit,I'm sorry,but just because you're 15 doesn't give you an exuse to
be a dolt.I liked the New Kids when I was 5,but I think thats
different..Sure some of that easy-breezy music stuff is fun to dance to and
everything,but good god,its not like I'm going to go home and try to anaylze
"Angels" by Robbie Williams. But uh-oh..I dont actually KNOW this "Angels"
song,so maybe it could be deep,huh? But anyways,I think you know what I
mean. Now DROOLZ..on the other hand...thats heavy stuff...tears at my
soul...
This reminds me of a conversation I had with my father.After his usual
teasing of my choice in music I said "Come on..I'm sure you didnt listen to
all that classical stuff when you were my age" And he replied that actually
he had...he just had to wrestle for it to be played in the car. Geez,theres
always someone up higher in the musical food chain.I laugh at Moffat
girls...Father laughs at Belle&Sebastian girls...but who laughs at father?
Moffat girls? Those boys are really nasty looking.I know its mean,but they
are.Yet they were painted on red-sequinned pants, why why why?

Piddly poo..anyways,I'm sorry to bug you all again,but I really dig this
list for homework dilemmas.I need to compare 2 philosopher or historian guys
who might share the same idea,or may have opposing views.(e.g Marx vs
Smith..except...you cant do that one,so dont suggest!) "Help me!" cried the
girl as she tumbled down the cliff.

PJ Miller...dont knock the tousle,tousle,tousle till you've tried it.I
picture you with waist-length auburn locks.Or maybe strawberry blonde.

Oh,and *I've* got my OWN sinisterine story now too.Ok..maybe it wasn't all
fancy-pants,and there was so football game,and there was no drink,but I did
get to see the lovely EA, the princess who broke my hank-as-frog spell.

aaaaa! brain turning to mush!
love...
genevieve,no-longer-a-toad

p.s
everyone go to keiths club dammit!Friggin hell,everything is so close over
there.You know,if I was in Europe,I would like...bicyle to different
countries.London to Paris in 2 hours! I can't get over it.If I was to travel
north..I'd make it to Nunavut. Mick has a brother,awwww. I just love
families of brothers.Stuart David has a brother.Does Stuart Murdoch have a
brother..is a widdle widdle guy? I just want to scoop that whole bunch up in
my arms and coo at them.