Sinister: Yippie!

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Thu Oct 14 15:48:43 BST 1999

Uh!I actually thought I'd never get it.You know,with the list and
all.Anyway,I got up this morning at 8.Surprisingly,it wasn't cold.So,I look
out of the window and I see the castle here in Dudley being dark,because the
sun was right behind it sneaking out from the clouds.I was in awe!!!!Mind me
saying that but I put Elliott Smith on the stereo and flew away.And then I
had a lecture,which was quite nice.But then I had another lecture.I didn't
go.It is too beautyful a day to be in class having this full of negative
vibes teacher talking with his really boring voice.So,I didn't go!Last night
I got pissed and became the fool of the halls.It was fun,though!
Well,I'm off now.I'll probably go to my room and have an exciting
afternoon.Again.No B&S in any place around here,as a friend pointed out.WAKE
UP YOU TWATS!I come here from fuckin bloody Greece and I know
more?PLEASE!!!I need a decent rock place something and hurry!
Now I'm angry.Cheers,Zoe