Sinister: ontario meetup

deb s seyfert7 at xxx.com
Thu Oct 14 21:30:07 BST 1999

Oi,

Maybe that is being a bit too broad, Toronto better?  Sorry to *abuse* the
list this way, but hardly anyone seems to read the meetups page.  We've been
asked to give plenty of notice for possible meetup dates, so out of towners
can arrange to come in, if they are so inclined.

I was speaking to Teri the other day about organising something in the
absense of Songs for Children, and since we had planned awhile back to have
an October meet.  How does the weekend after the cancelled SfC sound?
That's early November, past midterms and such.  I believe it is the weekend
of the 5or6or7th.  Something like that?

I've even got an old sinisterite transferring my b&s video tape so that it's
acceptable for canadian viewers.  That can be my lure.  Anybody want to see
ALL the b&s videos....come to our meet up...meet lots of lov-e-ly people.
Don't be shy.  Like I used to be.

Anyhow.  All we have now is a *possible* date but still no real plans.
Picnics are out, so what is left?  An old pub that has but two frequenters?
I don't know.  Mail me if you have suggestions, or are interested in coming
along.

cheers
deb
xxx