Sinister: and my favorite color is orange

Cynthia Someone csomeone at xxx.com
Thu Oct 14 23:20:40 BST 1999

hello all folks young or young at heart:

everything here wonderful or not too dissappointing anyway. I'm in the mood
for adventure or at least a ride on a bicycle. I don't have a bicycle but i
certainly feel like I should be on one... something about the rhythm of my
life; wind on face, a short-lived feeling of exhiliration, a short-lived
feeling of sadness... and in general a sort of gladness to just be alive,
even if it goes on unrecognized, pedal pedal. Even though I'm really sitting
in an office, wondering if my plant needs watering. Nothing is going on in
my life, just living.

I feel like arranging a group of flowers.
I feel like making a mobile of colored paper.
buying  a nicer pair of headphones
going home.

the new pair of headphones because I've noticed that the music that I like
the most brings me to a different place in my many pictures of life, like
looking through life through different prisms. and it makes me think of new
things. and how can you do that with a lousy pair of headphones that makes
me ignore the music? because whatever I make out of the music takes on the
qualities of what I'm hearing, and if the music is crystal than the world I
make up in my head is crystal, and if the song is full of hope than the
world is full of hope, and if it's full of boy wonder (b&s) than the world
is full of boy wonder. and if it sounds faded in my headphones, then I get
nowhere, and i feel like i should be washing dishes or something.

Does anyone in the california bay area know of the stanford radio
(90.1)program That Pop Thing? it used to be on last year, and now it's on
thursdays 6-9 am again now school's in, and today they put a song on called
King of the Bongos and it made me pretty happy and a little bit silly. that
show makes me happy. it's good to listen to, openminded, playing everything
from jesus and mary chain to sleater kinney to the lilys... makes me want to
hug him.

byebye
cynthia