Sinister: we used to go out on the summer nights and dance in the neon rain...

blakee hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Fri Oct 15 05:08:19 BST 1999

love me love me like a cardigans song,

well i have returned home for a few days to realize what it is that i'm
missing away at school.  i think i'm missing a lot--my sanity for one thing.
school is so frustrating.  we all convince ourselves that grades and courses
matter when in ten years all i'll remember about university is how the food
always tasted like shite.

bollocks, i'll never be content.

i was just watching loveline and they mentioned fetishes--i'm not sure this
counts as a full blown fetish, but i have a thing with girls and spectacles.
it drives me absolutely bonkers.  especially if they're the big NHS
distributed kind.  then i forget my name.  one of these days i won't be able
to remember it.  getting back to my confession, my dream is being swept off
of my feet by a succulent girl in glasses.  it's just a dream, mind you.  i
have that feeling that soon here i'm going to get swept off of my feet.
does anyone else ever get that feeling?  like things are all starting to
happen at odd yet opportune times, like things are aligning to finally throw
you a break?  hopefully this time it won't break my nose when it hits me in
my face.

hooray for vinyl, as i'm completely rebuilding my WHO collection through it.
that includes 80s WHO as well.  is there a good online shop to buy lots and
lots and lots of new/used vinyl?  b&s would be ace with the crack and pop of
the turntable.

i'm in the process of trying to get a more up to date pic of myself on
something somewhere, but don't hold your breath, not that there's anyone who
is.

oh, and i'm moving to london sometime soon.  if i appear at your doorstep,
soaked with rain, glasses foggy, suitcase soggy and eyelashes limp, would
you turn me away?

i would hope not.  especially if you're a girl with spectacles.

love
blake xx
the nerdy shy eyed pacifist