Sinister: Do you *Really* feel like dancing?

ASpawnyGit at xxx.com ASpawnyGit at xxx.com
Fri Oct 15 09:06:58 BST 1999

OK.  After a night of being dragged to the local "Place where all the kids
dance."  I had a horrible time.  Is it odd to not feel compelled to dance,
even though the music and lights are so enticing?  If you have ever seen the
movie "Kids" then you know the part where the girl walks into the
club...lights flashing, music bouncing, dark shady characters come up to her.
 That's my story, only I didn't take any drugs and I didn't get sexually
molested afterward.  Nonetheless.....my mates abroad tell me everyone dances
at the clubs...and I feel like I might not be so cool once I make it to
Glasgow...cause I would rather find a corner full of darkness to smoke
cigarettes and drink beer and hope some nice girl will sit down and relate to
my uneasiness.  Anyway, cheers.  From Knoxville, TN.  Sorry...this is totally
unrelated to belle and sebastian.
-Bradley