Sinister: kool klubbing

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Fri Oct 15 10:15:25 BST 1999

darlings. I have some amazing news that will interest you all. TONIGHT, yes
TONIGHT..ooo shes the girl with the curls in her haiair...Not only are the
best tunes wiggling their way down to the lovely underground site of the
13th note cafe but the booze, I said BOOZE paula, is dead cheap. yeeha!!!!

1 pound a spirit and mixer if you cant make it you're a fool. And i mean
that sincerely.

Oh aye - im still pissed from last night.

see youse all later then?

Klur**