Sinister: Adverts

David Kitchen david at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 15 09:54:21 BST 1999

Chris Jones wrote:

> Can anybody tell me what that song is on the CGU advert. The chorus is 'We
> Could Be Heroes'. I'm sure I'm supposed to know what it is, but I don't,
> and it's great.
>
> Chris Jones.

it's david bowie and 'heroes' from the album of the same name, the amazon listing
and reviews can be found here;
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00001OH7V/jeepsterrecord0a

cheers

david

                          jeepster own my soul

 david kitchen : jeepster recordings ltd : http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
  mailto:david at jeepster.co.uk : icq 28483699 : mobile 07930 116 705
                  po box 14153, london sw11 4xu, uk

          with 'subscribe news' in the body of the message