Sinister: The Kids from Degrassi Street

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 15 11:43:23 BST 1999

Dear all,

Thank you all kindly for your concern over my hot water and the Gas board
situation*. It has finally been resolved and that lingering smell I was
fostering / festering has been warmly showered off*. I can only apologise
to all those out at the wonderful Hefners the other night for having to
experience my lingering stink*. Only joking*! I don't give a toss really*.

My brother is cool*. It's official*. He came round with the Spearmint
album, as heralded in the latest delightful Papercuts issue, and let me
borrow it*. Then he analysed Hefner and mentioned their similarity to
Wreckless Eric*. But then he blew it all by going back to being a boring
old tosser and whittering on about golf again*. But for one minute there I
almost acknowledged his existence*. Only joking*! I don't give a toss really*.

As for that Tim Hopkins what a streaming wet unbridled aclohol induced lump
of excretion he really is. And remember kids that was just for fun*.

Why doesn't anyone talk about Pokemon on the list*?

And while on the intercourse theme and the Atlantic divide in its
linguistic reference could someone eleborate on the baseball analogy for
courting*. That is, what exactly has to be done to be on 1st, 2nd, 3rd base
and get a home run*. And do you get anything for a bunt*? Gosh, that's all
made me feel like a bit of "dancing" now*. Anyone up for it*?

Te ra,

Martin

ear confection recordings
(http://www.send.demon.co.uk)