Sinister: Long night

Brandt Fundak bfundak at xxx.org
Fri Oct 15 13:40:28 BST 1999

Hello my musical support group.  I don't know why I always feel the need
to express my thoughts or talk about my personal life on this list,
especially since it is not particularly exciting or interesting but I do.

A particularly horrible week has become worse--last night they admitted my
mom to the hospital.  Something is seriously wrong with her and before I
left the hospital last night she handed me paperwork for a living will,
telling me that my brother and I would have power of attorney.  I don't
really want to deal with that. It's bad enough that my grandparents are
falling apart--now my mom too.  Then my brother told me that he and my dad
had a blow out last night. My dad is such an ass, and less than a man,
because he is gutless and a horrible father.

I came to work today, because I needed something to focus on; not to worry
about things that I have no control of. My mom encouraged me to do so.

I sometimes feel that when I vent like this I am being self centered. I
mean what makes my problems so much bigger than everyone else's?  I mean,
because really they aren't. But they seem like it to me.

I don't know. Maybe I never will.

Brandt