Sinister: Long night

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Fri Oct 15 14:19:53 BST 1999

Fuck what other people think. If telling your problems to the list makes you
feel even 0.0000001% better, then it's worth it, and none of us have the
right to grudge you for it.

Good luck with everything, man, and I hope that your mum gets better soon.

-- Jason Andreas
-- Hailing from Glasgow, city of half a million souls and one million people

ICQ: 45821217