Sinister: Do Not Open This Jealousy-Inducing Email!

Josh Baze jbaze at xxx.com
Fri Oct 15 15:27:08 BST 1999

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share with you the good cd shopping fortune I had last night!
For a grand total of $28 dollars (1,215 rupees, or 8,469 drachmas) I picked
up:

Momus-  the little red song book (original!)
Hefner-  breaking God's heart
Exodus Quartet-  way out there
John Lennon- plastic ono band

I'm pretty excited about all this, and thought you all may be able to
appreciate it.  Did see two copies of Tigermilk (new), and plenty of used
Richard Marx.

have great weekends, everyone.

headphones set to stun-

Josh