Sinister: I saw a dog on wheels today :)

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Fri Oct 15 20:07:42 BST 1999

Just when you think that for the first time in your life you've found a
group of people that you can relate to and become friends with, you realise
that you can't fucking well do *anything* about it because you're a fucking
tink with no money and can't even fucking well afford the fucking bus fare
to the place where they're all having a night out. And you're embarassed
because every time one of them invites you (about nine, so far) you have to
turn around and bastarding well explain for the umpteenth time that you
can't fucking afford  to have a life because you can't find a fucking job
and your family can't/won't help you out in the slightest way and then you
realise that the whole of your fucking life has been like this.

LIFE IS SHIT!
I wish I was fucking dead, but I don't even have the fucking guts!

Ach, fuck this.

- ME