Sinister: my little mouth, my winter lungs

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Sat Oct 16 01:09:51 BST 1999

--- spencer lloyd <sloyd at omen.net.au> wrote:
[a lot of dirty things]

dear lord!  did this really happen???

anyway, hey-ho, darlings!

'tis ree.  i have just finished putting on a coat of
glittery nail polish, getting ready to go out salsa
dancing in a few hours!  is there anything sexier than
salsa?  those hips!  now i've got to find something as
tight and glamourous as i can get away with.  (oh!  i
am listening to miss KIMberly's radio show right now,
and she has just put on hefner's hymn for the
cigarettes -- damnit!  i've fallen for hefner!)

so, red lips, sparkly nails, tight black dress,
ridiculously high platform shoes, a shot (or two or
three) of absolut au kurant and i am Set to salsa!

what is all this talk of boys liking girls in glasses?
 why don't you all live near Me??  well, you can't
tell by the pic i sent honey (shameless plug for crush
votes -- dear!  i never thought i'd be saying that!),
but i Do wear glasses, and damnit, why aren't there
boys here who thing that's sexy?  or at least
nice-looking.  hmph!  (ree flounces away.)

(ree comes back.)

i have recently discovered for myself the innocence
mission's "birds of my neighborhood."  it is
Exquisite.  truly beautiful, like a snowflake or a
silver bell.  really.

(oh, kimmy has just put on the promise ring record.)

the baseball-as-sex analogy was knock-me-on-my-ass
funny.  for reals.  and as for third base...  don't we
all know it's just "like warm apple pie"??   heh
heh...

can i just give massive props to everyone on this
list?  i love you all, and i love all yr stories, and
today i love Everyone.  especially christmas.

take care, y'all.
xoxo,
ree-dawg in full effect.

=====