Sinister: Anyone for "best of" lists?

Mark Niciu markniciu at xxx.com
Sat Oct 16 09:12:53 BST 1999

It's me again.  Insomnia is ravaging at this wee hour of the morning.  As
there appears to be no new Belle and Sebastian news to report and the end of
the decade is rapidly approaching (the first that I've lived through
cognizant of music minus any Disney tracks), is anyone up for "best of"
lists, e.g. "Top 25 Albums of the Decade", "Top 50 Songs of the Decade",
"Top 10 Guitarists", "Songwriters", etc.?  If anyone is interested in rating
the best (or worst), I'm game as this should provide plenty of grist for our
sinister mill until the release of Belle and Sebastian's new LP.  Give me a
few days to think and I'll start off the fun with a "Top 25 Albums of the
Decade" list.

Mark