Sinister: and the lights went out...

sweetie i.am.sinister at xxx.uk
Sat Oct 16 23:04:06 BST 1999

hello my friends
and how r we all??
good i hope
i am simply super.  :)

well yesterday i was away to alton towers with my school. it was great,
oblivian is really kule. :)
the 8hr drive could have been worse, at leat i had my music. :)
but after the first stop something happened.
we all got back on the bus and the inital high had gone and everyone was in
need of some sleep. (bar me i was awake for a full 37.5hrs). heres what
happened
i got back to my seat and switched on my sisters personal cd player. and
immediatly my ears r in heaven with 'get me away from here im dying' and
almost symbolically at the end of the song, everyone turned out their
lights.

then earlier on tonite, i was sitting eating some bacon on toast. and once i
had finished i looked down at my plate and there was a little drip of grease
in the centre of my plate and some toast crumbs had fallen in it, and they
shape they formed was a perfect '  :)  ' that made me smile. but not as much
as this

after being awake for over 37hrs i slept for only 13, not very long
considering. anyway when i finally got out of bed at 2pm i came downstairs
to some post, an a4 sized jiffy bag. and in it was the ltd divine comedy
secret history i had ordered, but as the second cd wasnt ready to send, as
an apology, the book was signed by neil hannon. that made me smile alot.  :)

your friend always
me, myself and everybody else
icq# 42242252