Sinister: ban hate and violence for our convenience

Johan Nilsson i_love_moon at xxx.com
Sun Oct 17 01:31:17 BST 1999

four musical acts in my head:

STEREOLAB (them savages should be banned!)
I am really disapointed that Stereolab's tour doesn't reach us kids up in Scandinavia! Oh it happens all the time though. We just learn to cope with it. Is there anyone out there that could help me get an ex of the seven inch "Fried Monkey Eggs" that they are selling on the tour? Oh oh, in case you don't know, Cobra and Phases Japanese version comes with a super cute extra Cd single! Love it, it is the cutest thing since, well I don't know what.

DOT ALLISON (i want to feel the chill?)
I bought 'Afterglow' the other day. I don't know how it came. I guess I just had to. No actually, I was in a record store in Stockholm (Pet Sounds) and they were playing it and I recalled all the good melodies from the gig she did with the Strap in London. It is quite, 'listener friendly' if that is a phrase worth using, and I like it a lot, at least right now.

BELLE & SEBASTIAN (music for children)
Why is the new album taking so long?!?! Ahem, yes that was my message. No, wait. Someone wished they'd re-record 'Rhoda' because it is such a lovely song. I totally agree! Please re-record it Stuart! We should start a foundation and with it our goal would be to get it released...

HEFNER (summertime, summertime, summertime)
What did the girl write on Darrens coat? Summertime by the way was a Fresh Prince song, not a Hefner one... But Darren seemingly like to sing the word summertime a lot, even though when i would say it doesn't fit with the lyrics.

bit of you foot now, chump!

Johan.

'eating too much liqourice since 1979'

www.hayfever.net