Sinister: Looper at Virgin

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Sun Oct 17 09:56:14 BST 1999

This was really good fun, and a great set too. I love Y2K, I wish I had
taken a tape recorder (or even had one to take <grin>)

On the way to the gig, I was walking along with Heather McDonald and I was
singing TIJAMRS, I got to the line 'Stuart's staying in...' and Stuart
Murdoch nearly ran into me. Heather spent the next five mins saying 'Oh my
GOD!' very loudly and shockedly :)

Chris Geddes was apparently floating around too, I think I spotted him and
Isobel talking outside the gig, but I'm not positive.

Stuart David was really cool, and told me not to go to Cash Converters as
they'll rip me off. I really wish I could afford not to, but half my CD
collection is now being sold to finance my life until my next student loan
installment (or until I find a job).

Wish me luck folks,

-- Jason Andreas
-- Hailing from Glasgow, city of half a million souls and one million people

ICQ: 45821217