Sinister: best of lists

sweetie i.am.sinister at xxx.uk
Sun Oct 17 12:29:57 BST 1999

well b4 i joined sinister i read the horror stories of best of lists.
but im sure that perhaps if we all behaved like good ickle boys and girls
and maybe all agreed that list mummy was to decide what our best of lists
were to be then it might just work out. maybe. that could maybe save the
extreme stupidity of some best of lists.
but what do i know.
actually now i think about it, i dont like the idea. i like sinister the way
it is. :)

your cluless friend always
me myself and everyone else
sweetie  :)