Sinister: everybody wants something..

Derek Wuenschirs durkw at xxx.com
Sun Oct 17 14:04:41 BST 1999

> Subject: Sinister: they'll take your money and never give up

 Nothing makes me feel closer to home than a bit of
good 'ol Zit Remedy.   I went to the school where the
degrassi episodes for shot, and I often found myself
walking down the ramp, playing Joey to my imaginary
Caitlyn.  Sweet Canadian melodrama. <sigh>

As -if- I saw "Wheel's" from Degrassi outside Toronto's
Horseshoe tavern the night of the Mogwai show...

looper + free virgin megastore gig = bitchin'

รก bientot,
derek

---
[derek wuenschirs]