Sinister: list nonsense

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 18 05:24:16 BST 1999

hello all..

I don't mean to rain on anyone's little parade, but I really would hate to
see a Top 10 List get started here. I'm not kidding. I nearly ground my teeth
to powder when the Smiths get brought up here; Top 10 is much worse. If
anyone has a burning desire to find out what music a person likes, email them
personally and ask.

Sorry to fuss, but the traffic has been really high, and my mailbox has been
clogged with posts. I'd prefer to not go to digest format, cos i know i would
just get tired of looking through one big email and unsubscribe. And I like
reading some of the letters here.

Has anyone actually read Nalda Said yet? If so, please email me personally
and let me know how it is. I'm most curious

toadstools

dave