Sinister: WELL thanks and I've been busy

GoGoEcho at xxx.com GoGoEcho at xxx.com
Mon Oct 18 06:25:09 BST 1999

    I'd like to say thanks to all of you who sent me some names of french
singers.  I'm sorry it took so long for me to thank you but I've been busy.
I started school, I'm a photo major and work at school; so I've been quite
busy.  This is my first chance to do anything that's not school related. I've
spent everyday at school or out shooting.  School is just so overywhelming
all my classes have so much work it sucks. Well I'm done complaining

Later,

adam