Sinister: my ex-girlfriend on drugs, shagging and love

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 18 07:41:22 BST 1999

Horror. Absolute horror. I'm supposed to interview the Wannadies tomorrow.
They've got a new album that just came out and they are doing some promoting
here. Well, I called their recordcompany and booked a meeting. 20 minutes
with the coolest goy in pop, Per (the singer with the moppy hair). How will
I survive? I don't know. My first interview with a person who really is a
Star. I'm going to stutter and make a jackass of myself, I know it. Btw,
strange how easy it was for me to get their new cd. I just phoned this nice
women who runs their business here.

"Hi, this is Jarkko from Sue- magazine. the 'Dies are doing some promoting
here, am I right? Could you book me some time with them?"
"Yeah they are. I've never heard of the mag you work for, but where do you
want me to send their promo-cd?"

Geez. I mean, anyone could call them up and lie and get a free cd from
there. No-one has just never thought of that. The great part of this is that
I never got the cd for some reason, so she is sending some guy to bring it
to me today. To my FLAT, for gods sake. Made me feel rather important.

Well, onto some other stuff now. Met my ex-girlfriend on saturday. I bought
some beer and she bought herself a bottle of red wine. Drinking, listening
to Hefner (she fell in love with them. Mainly because of "A hymn for the
alcohol") and talking. Great. Except she talked about her adventures in the
chemical world again, which wasn't THAT nice. She smoked some heroin about a
month ago. Erm... not my cup of tea, honey. Other things she told me about:
1)
The person who she had a sexaffair for two months still keeps calling her.
This is the same guy she lost her "backdoorvirginity" to (and no, I didn't
want to hear that either).
2)
she did a whole bunch of drugs while interrailing. These included heroin
(again), LSD, hash and some speed. But she did not inject anything to her
body, just smoked them, so it didn't matter (yes, she said that, not me).
3)
She is seeing someone now, but she doesn't love him. Just likes to keep a
regular shag.
4)
I look cool (which made me feel mighty pleasent).

So as you can see, on the other hand I had fun with her but on the other
hand it was hell for me.

What else? Oh, Ani DiFranco is coming here in about a month. Hope to god she
doesn't play her song "Pulse". It's not nice to see a grown man cry.

And now... a cigarette.

@--->--- Jake le petit

"You must be tired, you've been running around in my mind the whole day."