Sinister: Tall and surprisingly buff

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 18 12:54:55 BST 1999

Oi!

	Someone mentioned Harry Hill impersonating Morrissey on
Stars In Their Eyes. I wish I'd seen this cos I think Harry Hill is ace,
and the thought of those lapels with a Morrisey like quiff is rather
exciting. I was reading something yesterday about how his best
mate is Al Murray the Pub Landlord and how they once went on a
tour of Britain's fish and chip shops, giving marks to their fish
suppers. I like the sound of that.

Robin x

PS	If anyone is going to see Looper in Nottingham on Thursday,
and wants to go for a drink or anything, could you get in touch?

PPS     Brandt, don't worry about feeling self-centred. There's
nothing self-centred about worrying about other people.