Sinister: "hey j, i'm unravelling..."

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Mon Oct 18 21:02:22 BST 1999

hello, kittens!

did i really post on friday night?  ah, 'twas the
vodka talking.  well, i'll have you know that the
tight black clothing did me no good, and the absolut
did little more than make me behave in a way that drew
many an amused look from my spanish professor.  class
was funny this morning ;)

saturday night brought me to pittsburgh to see a neat
local band called harm and also the rondelles, playing
at the andy warhol museum.  miss KIMberly and i (and a
few others) hauled ourselves down to the city for this
lovely occaision.  i'll let kimmy tell you why the
warhol museum is special to her (hint hint, miss kim!
post, damnit!)  harm were beautiful beautiful pop, and
the rondelles kicked my butt.  for reals.  the drummer
plays drums And the keyboard --  Simultaneously!  beat
that!

can i just say how wonderful you all are?  this
current book-banning conversation on another list
would have turned ugly in 2 seconds, complete with
about 100 2-line emails like, "you ignorant *&%$$@#@!!
 get a clue!"  or something.  here we have prompt
apologies/ clarification, and intelligent,
well-informed replies.  you all rock.

tonight my artiste apartment-mate is taking me to her
class/critique as part of "bring yr non-artist friend
to class" day.  i'm a bit nervous, seeing as how i
actually Did take art once -- two years ago, basic
drawing; i quit after one month.  one month!  i failed
so miserably.

darling miss lesley jo!  where art thou??  i miss you!

xoxo,
marie

=====