Sinister: golden pants, spinning round for our delight

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 18 21:05:35 BST 1999

Dear List,

Yes..I as well am curious to reviews of "Nalda Said". That Stuart David! Is
he a Renaissance man,or what? Pretty soon I shall be expecting a series of
oil paints from him.Then maybe a Stuart David Collection For The Home,with
his whimsical designs for bed and bath.Actually..right now 'Winter Wooksie'
is my favourite Belle and Sebastian song..(is that correct? Is it Belle and
Sebastian or just Stuart David) Its gives me a warm,pleasant feeling in my
tummy as I walk through all the crunchy,coloured leaves.I tried really hard
to think of sweary words in that Tim Hopkins competetion,but alas..well,I
wont even tell you what I came up with because it was so sad.By GOD,i TRIED
to incorporate bodily functions,but mine were so lame.

Sigh..why doesn't anyone use the term 'lets get it on' anymore? That appeals
to me much more.Ex: 'Ohmigod,did you see cornation street? Spider and Toyah
were getting it on!' or 'martin platt and genevieve got it on' Oh,you!

Halloween costumes. Oh what fun! I am always so ambitious to get a Xena
Warrior princess costume,but it never happens.Have you ever tried getting a
pre-packaged halloween costume if you're female? Everything is "spicy" or
"seductive". 'Spicy Nurse' 'Spicy Medieval Princess' 'Seductive Witch'.And
the costumes aren't even that seductive.All the girls on the packages have
really really big...hair.And long,plastic nails.I'm actually going to be a
french maid this year.But dont roll your eyes,its for that whole virgin
rocky horror picture show thingy.Now,they call Belle and Sebastian fans
weird and cult-ish? I'm sorry,but we are nowhere NEAR as freakish as the
rocky horror fans.We are quasi cult.Ok,so we have fetishes for girls with
thick glasses.When the boys on the list have fetishes for girls that look
like Stuart Murdoch,THEN I will be impressed. Speaking of which,I think
Stuart Murdoch would make a fine Rocky,running around in golden
underpants.Can't you just see it? Hes got that whole look goin' on.But who
would be the evil Dr.Frank? Hmmm,maybe that Stevie,hes got a bit of a
sinister glint in his eyes,doesnt he?

(Isobel could play the part of Meatloaf.Oh,I'm teasing.)

So when is Belle&Sebastians new album coming out?? There better be at least
ONE love ballad on it,dammit,sung in a low scottish growwwlll.

Oh...by the way,I dont know,are there a lot of ye ye fans and 60's french
pop and culture fans out there? I've decided my topic for my mega-ass french
project and it would be nice if my bibliographie wasnt simply : 'Tag and
Warrander J'. :) Any help apreciated! I went to the library and found a
couple books,those 60's girls were stylin,man oh man.

take care my precious ones,
genevieve