Sinister: I always thought "The Good Life" was what marriage was all about

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Mon Oct 18 21:48:11 BST 1999

Ah, we are all sitting around the dinner table of Sinister.  The food is
nice, beer is free and company is polite.  But what is it people say, erm,
oh year, never discuss politics and religion.

Though I don't know why mailto:stray4f at prodigy.net started slagging off the
UK.  The 'criticisms' of the US South came from an American living in
America.  But anyway, Lets not uncover the racism that exists far too close
to the surface to be twee.

Rob