Sinister: Curry in my fingernails

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Oct 19 12:30:27 BST 1999

For what it's worth, I saw The Exorcist in the cinema 9 months ago and
laughed my tiny nose off! When I wasn't cowering behind Miss V, anyway. The
Omen I and III are better for thrillz.

We even have legal hardcore pornography over here. Andy D and David G
pointed out the precedent setters, but the BBFC gave 18 certificates to 2
dirty vids last year, both of which had lots of penetration on full view. No
up the bum sex, though, buggery fans (and there seem to be a lot of you on
this list), or, ahem, money shots. Or close-ups, apparently, though that
seems a bit stable door minus horse.

Wonder what the fundamentalists would say about that :-)

Clockwork Orange is banned, and a bloody good thing too, as it's one of the
most astonishingly bad things I've ever seen in my life. Jesus.

Peter Miller referred to my chat-up lines. This is possibly the biggest
compliment I've ever had. If you'd like a copy of my chat-up lines (well,
line), it's available *somewhere* in the archives. If it's the one I think
he's referring to :-)

How do I get my boss to take me with her to Vancouver? She's decided she
needs to go and what would make more sense than taking a tour guide along?
Why, my 2 weeks there in the summer of '95 would certainly come in
invaluable - I could show her Kitsilano (sp?) Beach and that island place
where they make beer. I could show her snakes on Bowen Island and skunks
bumbling down Davie Street. Oh, what a lovely town...

Still, Toronto next year will probably have to be my entire Canadian fix.
Canada in Spring - I think I feel a song coming on...

Now, that'll do Casarotto

Mxxx

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 0171 224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;  we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com