Sinister: (S)he's losing it.

Brandt Fundak bfundak at xxx.org
Tue Oct 19 14:09:55 BST 1999

Or more precise to the point, I am losing it.

Yesterday I felt like the coolest kid on my block (which is not saying
much) because I got my belle and sebastian isobel and fox shirt and pins
for my jackets in the post. Then I felt like the luckiest kid on my block
because the New York Giants won and I won our office pool for the second
time in 4 weeks (and one week I didn't play!). And then I went to sleep
because I knew that my mum would have her surgery the next morning and
come home and everything would be cool.

Then I woke up. Now those of you who have been kind enough to read my
melodramatic postings to this list know that I have a lot of pent up
frustration and rage.  Some of it relates to my mom's illness, some to
elements of my personal life. And it keeps building. And I keep trying to
vent. Unfortunately, that is tough to do when you have few friends and
having just moved back to cleveland in August, I really haven't had the
time or opportunity to meet people. Unfortunately this didn't make much of
a difference yesterday after work when I felt like i needed to be held by
someone for a whole day. But that doesn't even close to what this morning
was like.

First thing I found that the puppy had chewed up a Microsoft Office 2000
installation disc. Then I went down into the laundry room to find that
someone had pulled my wet clothes out of the wash and threw them in a
laundry basket--someone who doesn't live in my house. They were there
because my mom's house is also her store, but that doesn't give them leave
to not observe laundry ettiquette, especially when the laundry ISN'T IN
THEIR HOUSE. Then to top things off, the puppy didn't have to go out
because she shit all over the floor (she's old enough to know better,
she's almost a year old.)

So as it stands, I'm about to go spare. I really don't know what to do.
I'm trying my hardest to concentrate on other things, but it's a lot
easier to be pissed off now isn't it?

I'm so flustered I have no idea how to end this post, so I guess I'll do
it now.

Brandt