Sinister: The Kids of Degrassi Street

ZvoRunA zvoruna at xxx.com
Tue Oct 19 16:43:02 BST 1999

One summer two years ago I worked with a girl Martha Copestake whose dad
was the soundman on Degrassi. Joey Jeremiah was her babysitter!!! She told
me that he had a crush on her but she wasn't interested, probably because
she was 10.  I was shocked to learn from her that Degrassi was a cool show
everywhere BUT Toronto (is this true??). She was really embarrassed that
her dad worked there.
FYI There is a website dedicated to the Legacy of Degrassi:
http://www.degrassi-junior-high.org/ and yes there are even Degrassi
conventions.

I think the Zit Remedy was my favourite band back then aside from Duran
Duran. Even though they only had one song... ok they only had two lines of
one song. But it was enough for me.

Everybody wants something they'll never give up...
Everybody wants something they'll take your money and never give up..

Words to live by.
Belle and Sebastian could've learned a few lessons from the Zit Remedy.
Like how to never get famous.
z-