Sinister: No money,no nothing!

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Tue Oct 19 18:08:47 BST 1999

As in no Gomez gig!
Hello my fellow listees.Today I relised that I'm broke,skint.I have been
trying for three weeks to open a bank account and they won't open me one.But
the thing is I actually don't care.I'm in too good a mood to be annoyed by
something like that.Anyway,as for the banning issue;I've seen Clockwork
Orange,which is a brilliant film and I honestly don't see a reason for it to
be a problem,and the Catcher in the Rye is one of my favorite books.It's one
of the best books along with On the road and the Howl.We had to write an
essay for it back at school.So what is the problem with it?

Brandt,I hope your mom gets well soon.Best wishes,mate!

Is there going to be a B&S concert anywhere near Wolverhampton or Birmingham
in the near future?Do let me know,pleeeeeeeeeaseeeeee!!!

Cheers!Zoexxx