Sinister: A newbie emmerges...

Nick Marcantonio marcan at xxx.edu
Wed Oct 20 03:57:46 BST 1999

Hello list-

	My name is Nick and I'm new to the list (well, a nursery
hatchling). I'm 19, and a junior at Boston University where I major in
Computer Science and maybe math too. I'm originaly from CT, where the
amount of B&S fans (to my knowledge) is next to nothing, and the ones I
know of are people I've forced into listening to them. I play bass during
my free time, which is rare, in a few local bands of various genres. I got
into Belle & Sebastian a few years ago from a friend of mine. He'd play
Sinister whenever I was over and I fell in love. I quickly got as many B&S
records as possible, and, last year, I had the privilege of seeing them at
BU's Morse Auditorium. Twas one of the best concerts I've ever attended.
And now that my old laptop is about to crash, I'll send this before I have
to re-type it. A quick hello to the girls from Toronto and Motreal I met
at the Montreal Belle & Sebastian picnic/gathering this past May. Feel
free to e-mail me privately anytime.

-Nick