Sinister: Must we fling this filth at our pop kids?

Elizabeth Arnott tigermilk1 at xxx.com
Wed Oct 20 22:17:24 BST 1999

Hmmm... film censorship!  Well there are some films that shouldn't be out
there of course... say those ones where innocent people are murdered on
screeen for a deviants sexual pleasure... it does happen...
However some films should be out there just to open peoples eyes to other
practices in society that are ignored.
I went in saw SICK (I am from australia)... actually i saw 5 minutes of sick
as i was so grossed out i had to leave (shouldn't have smoked that pot
before i went in there)!  However my boyfrined and his two friends saw the
whole film...  i was glad i saw a bit of it though... it's better than being
naive.... However it wasn't the sadomasochism theme that turned me off but
that he had cystic fibrosis.  I couldn't stand that he (Bob)was so ill.  He
had drips in his arms and could barely breath.  And the coughing... he was
just too human... too real... Who cares if he likes to hammer nails through
his dick...
perhaps though i was a little creeped out by all the single males dressed
inconspicuously in black in the audience...
Oh well.. their life their choice,
Cheers,
Lizzie!