Sinister: I'd like to thank my mom, my family but most of all.....

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 20 11:19:18 BST 1999

every single one of you (breaks in to theatrical sobbing).

Ooh, I haven't won anything for aaaaages (well, except pub quizzes, but you
only win boooooze in them).  I went through a stage when I was about 17 of
winning loads of stuff from competitions in magazines and on the radio.

Ah, the halycon days of 1991, probably the last time I could list a top 20
albums of the year.  I don't think I could even *name* 20 albums that came
out this year, and I know I haven't bought/copied/acquired that many for
quite a long time.  Maybe if I stopped smoking and drinking......maybe not.
Suppose I could cut down on the crack and whores though.

What about a top 20 of "things that aren't as good as they used to be in the
good old days"?

I'm going to buy a pooter for home soon, do any UK listees have any
advice/horror stories about particular retailers/brands as the last computer
I owned was a 48k Spectrum (with rubber keys).  mail my privates.

Has anyone else been watching "Tony's People" on Channel 4 (hmm, suppose
not, you're prob'ly all out tripping the light fandango at 9.30 on a
thursday)?  I have never been soooooooo insensed about a programme in my
life, i rang Channel 4 and actually complained about it.  It's a supposed
"docusoap" about my home town/village/area (where Tony Blair is MP) and it's
a complete hatchet job.  So if you see me on "Right to Reply"in a couple of
months you'll know why.

why does nobody talk about penises on the lis...  oh, they do, silly me :)

xoxo

CarsmileSteve