Sinister: Why must he sound so much like Donovan!?

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Oct 20 17:00:34 BST 1999

I hope Kerry doesn't think I keep taking the piss, but I have to stifle
childish sniggers each time she mentions blowing people off. It probably
isn't actually even rude in *this* country, but it pleases me.

Tag wrote: a treatise. I hope you all took notes, as he'll be testing us on
it today.

I saw "Erection", ho ho, "Election" last night. It was quite good, very
sharp, admirable etc., but for some reason I didn't enjoy it much. I suppose
I wasn't in the mood for such predictably painful humour - after a while it
did just keep coming atcha. Should have seen that shark film instead.

It did, however, rub in the Struan/Donovan ("Jennifer Juniper") comparisons.
I never realised how shameless our ruddy-coiffed songstrel was...

So, a poor day at work, but compared to some people's trials it's
negligible. All the best to your mum, Brandt :-)

The next Tigermilking is still in early planning stages, but what with
bigger, brasher and better clubs popping up all around, if anyone has any
suggestions how to make it fizz and P!O!P! with the best of 'em, please mail
me privately. In the meantime, pencil in Friday 3rd December...

A short one from the little blonde one. Nothing new there, then :-(

:-)

Markx

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 0171 224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;  we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com