Sinister: ooooh, oui, je t'aime, uh, uh, yeah baby, give it to ME! etc.

Paula Cullen p.cullen at xxx.com
Wed Oct 20 16:25:28 BST 1999

ahem. quite.

i was just wondering.......are there any french listees.......?

........ wanna trade homes?
no. not really. just kidding.

but you may soon be seeing my face smiling (1) down at you from the
magazine rack in your local cornershop any day now.

myself and mr. explosion were away Down The Country for the weekend, y'see.
so there we were, walking down the main street on saturday afternoon, when
we were accosted by some MENTAL french types who wanted to take our picture
for their MENTAL french type magazine.

despite our prostests; 	french man -"cen we tek yoorrrr pictuuuurrrrre"
(i've *never* claimed to be good at doing accents, ok?)
			mr. explosion - "no. go away."
			french man - "ah, mes cheries (2) but yoo look so cuuuute"
			paula: "ok." (3)
			mr. explosion: "but i thought we were going to go and get something to
eat?" sulk, sulk, etc.			 	paula: " sssssh, dear. close your mouth and let
the nice man take our photo."

we ended up agreeing to pose for a couple of pix.

it all went a bit arse over tit though, when they pulled a couple of
"Oirish" looking jumpers out of their holdalls and *suggested* that we wear
those instead......
mine wasn't *too* bad (for a ballykissangel extra), but they kinda draped a
pink jumper over mr. explosions shoulders in an Ian Botham fashion.  which
was nice ;)
he WAS NOT impressed.

now, i cant quite remember the name of this publication that i may be
starring in ( i was too busy running as fast as i could in the opposite
direction)  but i imagine it's probably something like: "Gopping Idiots
Monthly Featuring Silly Irish People In Minging Jumpers" .or
something......

if anyone happens to come across it, could you let me know, so i can come
round to your house and kick seven shades of shit out of you before you get
to show it to anyone else?

thanks ever so,
paula cullen booze explosion
booooze!!!! yeeeaaahh!!!
"getting beer poured over your head isn't necessarily a bad thing.
it's cold, it's good for your hair, and it makes you smell like a champ."

(1) see also; gurning.
(2) okay, he didn't really say this, but i thought it made my story sound
more y'know, *authentic*.
(3) paula is very easily flattered.  people tend to use this to get her to
do all sorts of silly things, and funnily enough, the daft bint *still*
hasn't learned her lesson.