Sinister: the brightness of the stars

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Thu Oct 21 06:45:07 BST 1999

So, my wait is over. Got to interview Pär and Kristina from The Wannadies
two days ago. For f¤¤¤s sake, how can people who are BIG rockgods for me be
so incredibly nice. Really. I've always thought that when you meet your
biggest ever idols they would turn out to be assholes. But: KABOOM!!!
KABOOM!!! CHUNCK!!! CHUCK!!! KABOOOOOOM!!! SNAP!!! Thats what my heartbeat
sounded like when I shook hands with them. But they were so sweet and lovely
and wonderful when I told them that it was my second ever interview (the
first one was with TheDuplo!, this finnish band, but I know them guys so
thats a bit different), they just smiled and said that they'll try to be
gentle with me. 20 minutes of ecstasy for me (nope, not that, I'm afraid, I
only smoke L&M lights).

YOU FU¤¤¤NG BITCH!!!
Sorry, had to say that. I don't know how many of you remember this woman
I've told about here at our very nice office. The queen of bitches. She just
came in. I said "Good morning!" she didn't say anything. She went to the
Xerox-machine. Yelled at me because it wasn't on. What a nice way to start
your day.

UN

I read from a newspaper this morning that the United Nations doesn't approve
to terrorism. Erm... Who does???? But good for you, UN! But that's not a
proper story. I'd find it nice if even for once they'd stop being such big
crybabies about violence and international terrorism and slaughtering of
innocent people.
UN- BOSSES SAY: "SCREW THIS FRIENDLY HIPPIE SHIT, LETS GET INTO SOME SERIOUS
KILLING BUSINESS INSTEAD OF THIS PEACE-CRAP!"

Now theres a headline for you.

More from the wonderful world of newspapers. TheWho is going to record a new
album, it read in the same paper. This is not going to end up well, I'm
telling you. And Crosby, Stills, Nash, Young, Johnny, Microwave,
Rockingchair & Booboo are about to tour. Why, I ask you, oh why?

Pssshhhhh. I'm off like a hurricane.

@--->--- Jake le petit.