Sinister: Bugger

richard.connell at xxx.com richard.connell at xxx.com
Thu Oct 21 11:12:14 BST 1999

Hello guttersnipes and stargazers,

Well, i've finally gone and done it. To prove the saying 'a little
knowledge is dangerous' (and few know as little as me) i have blown up
my computer at home. Dont ask how i did it. I was just poking around
inside it with a screwdriver and a large magnet and the POOF! A big
homosexual fell on it. Oh, no, different poof. Then POOF! It exploded
with a little whisp of smoke.

So anyway, for the forseeable future I wont be able to recieve mail
from my aol account or visit the Sinister IRC room, which is a bugger
as i was getting quite attached. If anyone i have befriended in there
would like to mail me here telling me what's going on, that its
better/worse/whoareyou? than when i was there then mail me here. Or to
just say hihowyadoing.

Sorry for the blatant misuse of the list but im a rebel and i just
dont care, er..., baby.

In other news i missed hefner the other week (boo!) but am seeing
badly drawn boy next month (woohoo!).

And to continue the film thread you should watch; American History X,
Thin Red Line, eXistenZ (yes thats how its spelt and it IS big and it
IS clever), Rushmore (finally saw it) and your step sonny jim or
there'll be trouble!

Thank you for your patience, normal service will be resumed shortly.

Rich (AKA Which, Whichita, Cowboy Which, Arse-faced Killah (my
woohoo-tang name), pornstar which (my #cybersauce name), the
cincinatti kid, the bengali tiger, the wolf of willoughby chase, the
black panther, the white riot, the blue danube, joey 'the nose'
gambino, eddie 'the hat' lentini, colin 'the nickname' perkins, the
man with no name, the man with no nickname, the man with lots of
nicknames, the man with too much time on his hands, the man who should
shut up now, the man who will shut up now)