Sinister: Re:

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Thu Oct 21 12:39:07 BST 1999

This is stupid. Chris Leak wrote:

>Can anyone help me with the remaining clues on
>mycryptic pop quiz?
>
>i.e. These urban evangelist are wild = Manic Street
>Preachers
>& Easy Primary Colour = Simply Red etc etc
>
>The remaining clues are:
>
>1. Give a lift to a bookworm
>2. Many Jackets found in graveyard
>3. Clergyman in long dress
>4. Big apple movement
>5. Dance in a jerry built prison
>6. US Wildcats in the john
>
>Please help as there is a grand prize of £10's to be
>won. These are the only 6 out of 80 that we haven't
>been able to figure out.

...and there goes my spare time, as I print those riddles out, stare out of
the window and think about these. This is like a song that you just can't
remember the name of and then you spend your nights awake and try to
remember what it was called. Anyone that finds the answers to these, PLEASE
mail 'em to me.

@--->-- Jarkko F