Sinister: How many Pokemon can you name?

Kurtis, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Kurtis at xxx.com
Thu Oct 21 15:16:14 BST 1999

...None actually, cos I've just started watching. Wasn't the one this
morning that looked like a cross between a hippo and a mushroom stuffed into
an egg cute?

Anyhow, I found a poster last night on the way to the buses on Oxford Road.
It was advertising a Belle and Sebastian themed disco at the Star and Garter
(in Manchester) on Wednesday, November 17th. (not to be confused with the
night where Richard will be DJ'ing at Smile, which is at the S&G on Saturday
Nov. 6th)

In small print, it said it would play other songs as well, which is good.
But it's at the Star and Garter on a Wednesday, which is bad. Mainly because
the regulars in the bar downstairs are probably scarier on a weeknight. I'm
very curious as to who's running it though -- anyone know?

It's a Sinister LAYDEEZ weekend starting tomorrow in London. Bingo,
shopping, videos and kick-ass Sunday lunch is on the agenda, with Pam Berry
acting as top hostess. Sezzie wanted us to have a Ann Summers rep come by on
Saturday night, but we managed to talk her out of it.

love, elisabeth

p.s I hope the squirrels keep her.

Casting, Manchester
x 2129