Sinister: curiouser and curiouser

MBBX9FF2 mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 21 15:13:46 BST 1999

hey kids,
           no dull long-winded stories for you today i'm afraid, but
i was just thinking that you guys have to be the sort of people who
would appreciate the surrealist joys of 'alice in wonderland'.
   i had a quick trawl through the archive and could find only
passing mentions, but if i have missed out on an in-depth
discussion please ignore this.
    in particular i was wondering if anyone shared my view that,
through the looking glass is, in fact, superior.
    none of my friends have ever been arsed to read either and
usually look quite sceptical when i mention that they are two of my
favourite books, so i just thought some of you might be willing to
discuss them with me. if not, don't bother i'll just resume my place
in the gutter

      cheers,   stay beautiful,    fiona

lyrics----<<<<